CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

~~d nite of sociolinguistics~~

last paper, chaiyok chaiyok!!!! this thick sociolinguistics book has really driven me crazy. too many to remember and understand at the same time. this morning i saw pn. mahanita, my sociolinguistics lecturer with her new hair cut. she looks young with the new style (i guess) but her serious face prevented me from approaching her. what would her face turn out to be when she is marking my paper? hahahaha....i tnink i can guess ( i'm pretty good in guessing anyways). last night my dear frens helped me with my sketch. thank you very very very much cayang cayangku. only God can repay your good deeds. our favorite dining place tonite (candle) is deserted. most of the customers (teslian) are probably studying at their homes trying to absorb all the info. as for me...mmmm no comment, tet~~


gambar sekadar hiasan=P

1 comments:

aly said...

ececece...
hehehe...