CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

exam+wed

adeh....malsnyer.....gle byk kene bace.!!..commmon quote when examination is juz around the corner especially for those who love to study at the very last minute like me, huhu. i juz went back from my hometown after two weeks of 'vacation'. btol2 rilek sampai date exam pon lpe. thanx a lot to my concerned parents even kene beleter panjang. yesterday my third bro brought home a very very good news. a news that my mom has been waiting for several years. he is getting married!! and i'm happy too!!because...the next turn will be mine..hehe. so as the bridegroom going to be, i saw several changes within him. yelah nak jd suami kan..kene la berubah, no more wrestling like before. but...the saddest thing is i'm gonna miss it=(....haih..i need to change myself!! my lil bro plak still wif his childish behavior. bile nak besar ntah. but i like it=).....at least adela orang ak bole kaco when d other one da jd milik org. back to the wedding business, the best part was Poh Kong!!survey pnye survey skali my bro lpe y mane dia tempah. adeh....trus ilang ke"excited"kan ak (mcm cincin tu utk ak plak kan..ahah). then we entered MPH. pelik gak, since when my bro ni ske shopping buku. rupe2 nye one of the hantaran is a book entitled "rahsia malam pengantin". my lil bro n me tergelak2 la jugak while my mind was travelling into the yellow zone..isk3. after about two hours ngatkan da setel upenye ade lg. nak carik tepak sirih plak dah...celah mane nak carik mende alah ni. then my mom said she will find it. org mude2 ni manela tau mende traditional nih. ak pon da lpe camne tepak sirih tu pnye rupe. okla..considered settle. on the way back my mom said "thun depan ida plak". dlm hati ak berkata:ameen..........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.