CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

~~semoga dirimu aman di sana...amin~~

25th may 2009, 7.30 p.m.......



i received a call from mak long, she requested to talk to my mom......it was really weird to have a phone call at this hour (maghrib), i was doubtful. i called my mom and tried to listen to the conversation. my mom reactions proved my inner sense.sumthing bad was happened. at first i thought it was Ali, but soon after the call ended, my mom said it was Nublan. he was drowned while swimming at the Abrams Falls while camping with his other 29 Malaysian friends from Penn University,Us. it was really a shocking news. he was 3 years younger than me, a kind,handsome and brilliant boy. althought we were not so close with each other, but since he was my cousin, there was a bonding that made me felt really sad. the last time i saw him was at the INTEC library about a year ago, where he did his foundation there. he smiled at me when i saw him...and that was his last smile that i can recall now. Nublan....semoga dirimu aman di sana...amin.....

Allahyarham Nublan Zaki(left) and family during his last visit to my home.

0 comments: