CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

*u can't play on broken string

a new semester has begun with not so many interesting things to be talked about . i had troubles with my registration and class schedule...haih..ponin2. time2 tu boleh plak ade hardware failure kat uitm punye system. is this how it can reach the world class university status?better keep the answers in. since i didn't finish my registration, so i decided to follow my other friend's classes. there was one class that had truly put a new insight of my future career. the class is called classroom management. this is a preparation class for our practicum next semester. at this moment i don't really prepared to face the challenges in dealing with students' attitudes and behaviours. i can't imagine myself standing in front of the class with forty pairs of eyes watching at me. and what about when there is nobody watching at me? how and what should i do? this is the time to determine whether the profession suits me or not. to be a teacher, the person is not only has to be knowledgeable but also creative in so many ways because it is about dealing with human beings. and of course it takes a lot of consideration, patience and other emotional processes. for this subject, we' ll watch two movies which are "freedom writers" and
"the ron clark story". most of the classes during this first week was about the introduction of the courses so i did "ponteng" some of them,hehe.the reason of "ponteng" was........shopping. a very inexcuseable reason right?
mmmm.....lets move on to the other things. i called my mom just now and she told me about the robbery case at my future sister in-law house. she lost almost rm1k and suffered several bruises from the incident. she went to my mom's house this evening and my mom gave her a "doa" to hinder such thing from happening again. the "doa" contains the name of "ashabul kahfi" ,إن شاء الله it can help. she slipped at the door while running from the thief who hit her with a big stone..mmm..quite scary. i hope i'll never experience those things in my life. enough with the scars that i've already had, huhu. anyway, the title of this post has nothing to do with its content, it's just that i am listening to a song entitled "broken string" while i m writing this. daaa......

0 comments: