CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

HoMe AlOnE I

it's sunday!!! i woke up at 1539, juz can't believe my eyes when i looked at my phone. it was cloudy outside, no wonder how i can sleep till that hour. and plus i slept at 5 am this morning. nobody in the house today except me and me..ahah. aly is in kuantan, pam is shopping in kl, shell is somewhere around shah alam and gee probably goes to her fren's house. so.....i am all alone. with a lappy and excellent wireless connection(konon), i would not feel the loneliness anymore (ye la tu).

for the past two months, i've tried to find my late cousin's fb, fs and his blog. only today i managed to find all of them. when he was alive, i never thought to search all of these. we were cousins, but we talked very little with each other. we only met once or twice in a year, mostly during hari raya or kenduri kendara. it was only when he entered INTEC, i had chances to see him frequently. last week when i was walking around the faculty, his face triggered my mind. my mind said "this is the path he used to walk, this is the cafe where he used to eat with his frens, this is the class where he used to learn, in short, every single place here reminded me of him. the memories that i have with him are mostly during our childhood days. it was all the way back in 1990's at our peaceful kampung ; parit 3, ban 2, sg burong, sekinchan, selangor. we played together around the house, near the parit, near the paddy field. oh no...i start to miss my kampung now. it is already four years since the last time i went there. there were all good memories, the laughs, the cries, the food ( i am craving for "wadik ikan sepat"). since our grandparents passed away, i rarely go back to the kampung. thus, we (my late cousin and i) had less opportunities to meet with each other. here are some pictures of him that i managed to find on the net.........(i can't hold my tears anymore).

semoga rohmu dicucuri rahmat...............

0 comments: