CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

a walk to remember

there is approximately 2 months left b4 i end my undergraduate study, hopefully......(praying). it has been a long journey filled with ups and downs, thrilled and suprised adventures, falling in and out of love (sadis2...ok that's enough), success and failure, improving and adjusting skills, being a betrayer and being betrayed, and now, the end is coming nearer. my world was very small before i started my journey here. i was labelled 'sombong' during my foundation year, a backstabber during my first year, a sociable girl during my second year, and finally, i am on my way to becoming the 'real' me. the mistakes done are the lessons to learn, we cannot change the past but we can always plan the future. i learnt a lot from my friends, thanks a lot guys for being patient and never tired of my childish attitude, and through my friend as well, i am on my way to meet my love one. but then again, we can't tell the future but we can always plan..........just BE POSITIVE (terbang ke toyama,heheh) ....zzzzz

0 comments: