CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

~~first trial..hehe~~

What should i write here?? mmm, since this is my first post so i don't have many things to talk about. It is a trend nowadays to have our own blog so....i decided to have one. It can be a medium for me to throw out my feelings (anger,happiness,dissappointment), voicing out my opinion, sharing ideas and also to kutuk2 org...ahaha sangat sungguh tidak baik perbuatan itu ye anak2. mmmm, not so many things happened today. As usual on wed i don't have class so i spend my time mostly on my fluffy pillow and the smelly mr teddy. supposely i have to go for my appointment with the doc today but i'm afraid of d result and the pain that i have to face so i decided to procrastinate it....huhu. then, in the evening i went out with mama n feelchah to tesco. da lame x kuar leh gak cuci2 mate...getting bored with the same faces at the faculty ahaha.
i think this is enough for a start, i am on an emotional rollercoaster now.....unstable hormones that cause headache and depression...i'm in depression???oh no...its just normal stress...huhu..till then da~~~~~

0 comments: